Are you a motivated Customer Services Team Leader, looking for a change of direction? Are you customer orientated and want to work with a vibrant team? Do you want to work in a role that will constantly challenge you? Apply within for further information.
Customer Services Team Leader
£23-28,000 Pending Experience
(Full Time / Permanent)
Parkdean Resorts is the UK’s largest business of its kind, owning and managing 73 award winning holiday parks throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Parkdean Resorts has over 22,000 holiday home owners, sell around 400,000 holidays and short breaks and serve over 1.8 million customers annually.
The Group was created with the merger of Park Resorts and Parkdean Holidays in November 2015 and boasts over 7,000 team members in peak season
Our Head Office function is based in Hemel and is one of the central bustling hubs of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 72 holiday parks.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre Hemel Hempstead, it has great transport links.
Parkdean are delighted to be recruiting a talented Customer Services Team Leader (known internally as Owner Accounts Team Leader) with strong Customer Service skills into our busy Owner Accounts Team based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
*Please note – this role will include shift work, inclusive of weekends and evenings*
Your role will be to supervise, mentor and develop a small team within the Owner Accounts Team for Parkdean Resorts. The role encompasses a variety of tasks including monthly reconciliations, chasing debt, providing a high level of service to our owners. The role will involve liaising regularly with admin/General managers, Regional Directors at the parks as well as external customers such as Travel Agents. You will be based within the Support Centre and must have experience within an office environment.
• Manage and develop the regional team.
• To monitor the payments of all invoices and ensure debts are chased by letter and telephone.
• Ensure all Customer Leaving Site Forms are accounted for and thoroughly checked before raising any payments.
• Ensure that owners helpdesk queries are dealt with daily and efficiently.
• All repossessions are processed efficiently including raising journals onto the accounts system.
• To ensure the banking, allocation and matching of all cash is kept up to date.
• To take a lead in the annual Insurance renewal process, and to monitor owners with private insurance by running weekly reports and following up with the necessary parks.
• Ability to provide aged debt analysis and status updates.
• Dealing with client queries and ensuring these are resolved quickly and efficiently.
• Process customer Direct Debits and report on bounced/cancelled instructions.
• Prepare, review and distribute period end reports.
• Ensure monthly reconciliations are completed on a timely basis with all investigations reviewed.
• Lead the team to meet agreed levels of service to the parks in the region
• To greet & communicate with customers and clients in a professional and courteous manner.
• To promote the company at all times with a positive approach.
• To ensure that you complete the company customer service programme “How loud is your Happy?” and aim to exceed the expectation of the customers both internal and external.
• To ensure that Holiday requests are passed to your line manager for approval, at least 14 days prior to the required dates.
• You must adhere to the Parkdean Resorts administrative and cash handling procedures, as instructed by your line manager or administration manager, if applicable.
• To communicate with other members of your team, both internally and externally in a professional and courteous manner.
• To work together with your fellow team members to produce standards of excellence within your department and aiming to exceed expectations.
• Work in conjunction with the parks, the finance team and all other areas of the business.
• You may at times be required to assist with duties not directly linked to your Job Description but commensurate with your position from time to time.
A successful candidate will have:
• Must be comfortable in producing spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel, with lookups and Pivot tables.
• Ability to build strong working internal and external relationships.
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook are required.
• A basic understanding of accounts.
• Accuracy & attention to detail is essential.
• Strong communication and Customer Service skills
• Confident in dealing with all levels of management.
• Ability to prioritise workload in a pressurised and changing environment.
• Ability to work on their own, as well as part of a team, in order to meet set deadlines.
• Experience within an office environment, working within a similar role.
• Fast learner
• Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
• Part qualified accounting CIMA or equivalent desirable, but non-essential!
• Supervisory Experience / Team Management
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!