Are you an ambitious Holiday Home Sales Manager who wants to have the opportunity to grow and develop your career? Do you want to work for the UK's largest Holiday Park Operator? Get in touch and get invited to our Interview day in our Central Support Office in Hemel Hempstead.
Holiday Home Sales Manager – Nationwide
Are you a proven Holiday Home Sales Manager who is looking to work for the UK Largest Holiday Park Operator? We are looking for Sales Managers across our business and would love to hear from you!
(We are recruiting across Scotland, Wales, North-East, North-West, Lincolnshire, Lancashire, Lake District, Essex, Kent, Isle of Wight, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Norwich)
We are holding an Interview Day on the Thursday 27th October in our Central Support Office in Hemel Hempstead and would love to invite talented, ambitious Sales Professionals along!
Parkdean Resorts is the UK’s largest business of its kind, owning and managing 73 award winning holiday parks throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Parkdean Resorts has over 22,000 holiday home owners, sell around 400,000 holidays and short breaks and serve over 1.8 million customers annually.
The Group was created with the merger of Park Resorts and Parkdean Holidays in November 2015 and boasts over 7,000 team members in peak season
As a Holiday Homes Sales Manager, you will be responsible for providing clear leadership and direction across the Holiday Home Sales team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Daily reporting to the park General Manager to ensure the long term development of the business and to ensure that objectives and priorities of the park and company are met.
• Managing all sales team members to ensure tasks and responsibilities are performed to the agreed standard.
• Maintaining all necessary team member procedures and records including training to ensure compliance with all company and statutory obligations.
• Actively participating in strategic plans for promotional shows and marketing events.
• Undertaking necessary training to enable the growth of sales where and when appropriate.
• Proactively provide help, support and encouragement to the Holiday Home Sales team including long term development of individuals.
• Effectively monitor and plan the schedule for connections and installations while maintaining good relationships with the Park Maintenance team.
• Agreeing a weekly, monthly and annual financial plan for the sale of holiday homes in conjunction with the general manager and conduct weekly updates with the Holiday Home Sales team, along with response rates to marketing plans.
• Ensuring that the Holiday Home Sales department maximises income by pre-empting, interpreting and acting upon the weekly financial results.
A successful candidate will have:
• Previous sales management experience
• Have a strong organisational skills
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment
• A track record in delivering profit targets
• Have experience in delivering excellent customer service
• Be flexible with regards to working hours.
• Full UK driving licence
• The ability to coach and develop team
Caravan live in accommodation can be available if required for the successful candidate.
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!
*We are recruiting across the group in Scotland, Wales, North-East, North-West, Lincolnshire, Lancashire, Lake District, Essex, Kent, Isle of Wight, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Norwich. Apply now for immediate consideration*